Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Manager, Customer Care.
The Manager, Customer Care is responsible for leading the Customer Care department, including: supporting all inbound service inquiries; serving as the champion for the Brink’s customer; and, executing the strategies consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, values and strategic plan.
• Implement strategies through the development and execution of a comprehensive tactical plan to achieve the expected results of the strategic plan
• Develop broad influence through a robust set of internal/external relationships across the organization; promote win-win outcomes within, among and across teams, using the diverse perspectives of others to achieve results and improve the customer’s experience
• Adjust priorities to respond to pressing and changing client demands; anticipate and meet the needs of customers
• Provide focused, timely, high quality resolutions for escalated customer issues
• Ensure customers are informed of change to support policies which could impact the client's business
• Ensure teams and the company are exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA) and stated goals
• Direct activities for team supervisors and representatives to achieve daily goals
• Develop and coach direct reports ensuring that representatives are provided clear feedback on their performance through the use of quality performance evaluations
• Recruit, hire and develop staff to achieve corporate, departmental and team goals
• Conduct regular, formal performance appraisals for assigned personnel and provide ongoing feedback to employees
• Maintain a clear vision for the team and ensure success of each process area
• Work with other Managers to ensure consistent service is delivered to customers
• Motivate team with incentives, which are aligned with Corporate policy and strategic objectives
• Achieve quality and commitment to continuous improvement of services
• Participate in product quality review and complaint investigation processes as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 7 years Customer Care experience
• Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
• Management experience in a Contact Center/Customer Care environment
• Operations experience
• Strong experience in championing change, motivating persuasively and getting results through working with others
• Basic knowledge of process management principles
• Practical understanding of training principles
• Basic understanding of Customer Experience strategies and tactics
• Bachelor’ degree
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
• Inspirational and motivational skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s,...