Summary: I n partnership with peers across North America, the Customer Care Manager leads contact center Supervisors with the goal to attain the highest possible levels of customer and applicant satisfaction. The Client Care organization supports clients, applicants and consumers through multiple phases of the Employment Screening and Background Check process. The organization supports a wide variety of inquiries from application status to process questions through technology integration support. The Customer Care Manager must be adept at coaching people managers and employees to resolve day-to-day issues and service requests of varying complexity, customer retention activities, and up-selling. The manager works cross-functionally to improve the organization in a variety of areas including employee satisfaction, NPS, productivity, and delivery against SLA’s. Working with the Quality team, s/he ensures that completed service requests are delivered to HireRight customers consistent with HireRight’s policies, procedures and quality standards. The manager will handle escalated issues and provide feedback and guidance to the staff during, and following, live customer interactions. Routinely communicate business performance, initiative status and customer issues to senior management and peers. Track, communicate and manage team members’ performance, productivity, and career potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for supporting multiple teams, supervisors and functions in multiple locations
- Engage with peers across North America to continuously improve the work quality and the work environment, committed to achieve best-in-class industry recognition.
- Accountable for attaining customer service performance and productivity goals in multiple channels; email, online-chat and voice interactions. Ensure achievement of company and departmental goals for NPS and employee satisfaction/engagement.
- Review and present results against goals and plans to restore service levels
- Resolve and/or escalate customer issues to senior management and key members of the organization, resulting from service failures or misaligned customer expectations. Communicate resolution through written and verbal methods.
- Effectively manage performance issues both through verbal and written means.
- Monitor candidate screening, on-boarding and training; Identify and cultivate employee growth providing opportunities to grow in-role and through promotion.
- Be a role model of the highest standards of customer excellence through daily Interaction with internal and external clients
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement efforts spanning people, process and technology initiatives.
- Demonstrates proficiency in client guidelines and HireRight product knowledge and procedures.
- Provides performance and disciplinary feedback to team members as required.
- Implement and maintain morale events to promote team camaraderie and job satisfaction
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
College degree preferred. 5 years prior experience in a customer service management position required. Experience with remote or work at home employees preferred. Prior leadership in a contact center or production environment is preferred. 1-3 years experience with project implementations and/or process improvement initiatives preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts. safety rules, process documentation, and training manuals. Adept at composing and documenting notes and correspondence. Very effective at speaking professionally and persuasively to customers / individuals on the telephone, and to team members as required to give suggestions, feedback, or instructions. Comfortable with preparing and delivering executive presentations.
Above-average ability to apply understanding to create and to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Above-average ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations, and to assist others in doing so.
Proficient in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word software; Previous experience with CRM / Case ticket logging tools and Automated Call Distribution monitoring and reporting tools desired. Knowledge of all HireRight proprietary operating and reporting systems and available tools preferred. Must be effective at use of the Internet.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job has daily, hands-on responsibility to provide leadership, training and coaching and performance management to team members.
Kroll Background America - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Kroll Ontrack helps keep data on the straight and narrow. The company, a subsidiary of Kroll, provides data recovery and legal software...