Heritage Home Group is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, sourcing and retailing home furnishings. We market our products through a wide range of channels, including our own Thomasville retail stores and through interior designers, multi-line/independent retailers and mass merchant stores. Our portfolio includes some of the best known and most respected brands in the furniture industry.
Essential Functions of Job
- Manage the process of Customer Credit analysis (ratio and trade analytics), Credit decisioning, and order flow monitoring up to authorized levels.
- Application and management of security instruments (e.g., PMSI, LCs) to mitigate customer risk to HHG where needed.
- Attain industry and customer intimacy, including customer visits and trade show attendance.
- Identify areas within credit and risk assessment for optimization and standardization.
- Enforce standards and compliance with HHG Global Credit Policy.
- Partner with sales to problem solve, develop finance programs to enhance sales, and collaborate to achieve a high rate of customer satisfaction and retention.
Education and Qualifications
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced leadership, teambuilding, communication, negotiation and problem solving
- Financial ratio analysis
- Relationship building and collaboration
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- NACM certification
- Risk mitigation techniques and instruments
- Credit scoring tools/models
- Business Law
Equal Employment Opportunity
Heritage Home Group, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, upgrades, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment. EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V
Agencies and Search Firms should not forward resumes or online response forms through this source. Heritage Home Group, LLC or any of our brands will not be responsible for any fees associated with the use of resumes and online responses through this source. Solicitation from third party vendors is prohibited. Third party vendors may not re-post our positions unless approved by HHG.
Heritage Home Group - 8 months ago
Heritage Home Group is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, sourcing and retailing home furnishings. We market our products through a...