EVault, A Seagate Company, is a fast-growing industry leader in network-based data backup and recovery solutions. We’ve been providing data protection and professional-grade storage solutions to small and mid-size businesses since 1997. Our technology platform is stable, secure, and optimized for WAN data transfer, and our recovery capabilities are ultra-reliable. We back it all with a rock-solid data center infrastructure and the industry's highest quality customer service, while encouraging innovation and creativity by providing a casual and friendly work environment.
EVault is led by a team of storage industry veterans with a compelling vision and a proven track record. We also benefit from the backing and expertise of our parent company, Seagate—the largest storage company in the world.
• Managing issue escalations, working with EVault account managers, employees and outside partners to find timely resolution.
• Conducting reviews on in-process tickets to confirm accurate technical execution, timely handling, and superior customer experience.
• Leading departmental initiatives for new programs and solutions to enhance EVault service delivery and customer experience.
• Engaging in periodic 1-1 sessions with direct reports and establishing goals & objectives, ensuring both employee and company needs are being met.
• Mentor and nurture new employees the intention of having them develop their careers, so they can take what they have learned of our core business and contribute to other areas of EVault's growth.
• Working with senior management to ensure consistent performance and messaging to a growing international EVault teams, partners and customers.
What We're Looking For:
• Knowledge of SaaS solutions and services.
• 1-2 years experience managing a customer service team.
• At least 3-5 years experience in a role involving direct customer contact (internal and external customers).
• Strong understanding of CRM and ERP solutions.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong conflict resolution skills.
• Strong understanding of social media in modern business.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to learn quickly in a highly technical, fast-paced environment.
• The ability to lead in what can at times be a high-stress situation, yet balance that with providing a fun and open work environment for your staff.
• Significant experience working as part of a team with the ability to prioritize work efforts.
• Microsoft Office competency: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Jive and Salesforce.com
• Degree/Diploma in Business Administration complemented by relevant work experience
• Proven Leadership Ability
EVault, A Seagate Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.^
EVault, A Seagate Company - 13 months ago