Manager of Customer Service Training
The Manager of Customer Service Training is responsible to the Director of Station Training for providing efficient compliant training of all our customer service employees and vendors.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Education and Experience Required:
- Act as a liaison between FAA representatives, code share partners, vendors, Director of Station Training and the Vice President of Customer Service for the purpose of providing support for our certified airlines.
- Monitor all training requirements and provide assistance and training programs through the Director of Station Training, Manager of Station Compliance and Procedures, Regional Managers and Code Share training departments.
- Ensure all training programs are carried out with compliance of Federal Aviation Regulations, Code Share Requirements, and with our
- Maintain currency on all training requirements set by our
certificated airlines, the FAA, and code share training partners
- Ensure all manuals and training material is revised with current policies and procedures
- Develop, change, and implement new and existing training programs through the technical assistance of other internal departments, code share training departments, and FAA guidance.
- Ensure that new opening stations have the required training and equipment to start service.
- Provide timely and efficient support and training assistance to new opening stations and the associated vendors.
- Coordinate training schedules between the Vice President of Customer Service, Director of Station Training, Manager of Station Compliance and Procedures, Regional Managers, Training Coordinators and the stations that require training.
- Assist, train, and advise the Training Coordinators with their required duties.
- Conduct classroom training and instruction.
- Oversee customer service trainers and station support during initial, recurrent, start-up and special programs training. Conduct performance assessment for CS trainers. Management responsibilities will include counseling, coaching and provide the administration support as needed.
- Accomplish additional duties as assigned by the Vice President of Customer Service and the Director of Station Training.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years management experience required
- Prior experience in a leadership role. Competent in interpersonal communications, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in teaching, training, and adult education
- Prior experience in 121 airline regulated Customer Service Department beneficial
- Proven ability in the development and implementing of training solutions
- Experience in technical writing and manual publication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects and priorities
- Ability to demonstrate superior instructional and facilitation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Create and provide training content for multiple LMS / E-Learning systems
- Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax, machine, printer
- Demonstrate proficiency with PC, LCD, Visual/Audio Training equipment
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Word)
- E-Learning software (Lectora, Articulate, Captivate, Flash)
- Will have several different environments to work in including normal office, classroom, outdoors, and the airport/aircraft. Schedule will include some travel and flexibility of being away for periods of time. Extended working hours in accordance with operational needs. Must be willing to work long and odd hours during start-ups and changes or transitions periods within company.
Republic Airways - 12 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...