Manager, Customer Support
Leadership, Commitment, Collaboration,
Customer Focus, Revenue Growth
Swisslog’s Healthcare Solutions division is searching for a manager who is flexible, responsive and has effective planning skills. This dynamic role impacts the bottom line! Principle accountabilities include managing all activities within the Southeast Region including preventative maintenance agreements, system start-ups, emergency service calls, and warranty calls. Leads, motivates, and develops a staff of 25 service technicians, located in multi-state geographic regions, to achieve departmental objectives and exceed customer expectations. Are you ready for the challenge?
· Associate’s degree in electronics or related technical field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Five years business related experience including electronics, software, and mechanical troubleshooting.
· Five years managerial experience including budget management, managing remote employees, performance management, training, and development.
· Candidate should be able to communicate fluently with business users, technical people and management across the organization.
· Must be willing to travel approx. 50%.
Local candidates with direct industry experience will receive highest attention!
Location : Office based out of Concord, NC
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401K! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers. To Apply:
Please email your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Swisslog is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Swisslog - 7 months ago