Panera, LLC is currently seeking a
Manager, Data Integrity
(Database Marketing Analyst)
The Panera Marketing team is seeking a Manager, Data Integrity to lead all aspects of strategic marketing uses around member data and the customer hub. We are looking for an individual who possesses strong technical knowledge of database solutions with a specific background in customer level marketing and CRM applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
(Other duties may be assigned)
o Develop and maintain facts/measures
- As data steward, this person will lead and direct high-priority database projects, which often require considerable resources and functional integration across departments. This person will represent the Marketing team and will interface with other internal departments on key projects that affect the enterprise database.
- Develops and makes recommendations to management for strategic, operational and financial effectiveness of enterprise data warehouse.
- Responsible for developing effective metrics and dashboards to monitor performance.
- Develops and maintains data standards and consistencies throughout all production warehouses.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g., planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) to design and maintain databases, including documentation support of processes and technical requirements.
- Ensure all data documentation is current, particularly managing comprehensive and complete data dictionaries.
- Resolves updates and issues in a timely manner.
- Actively participates in all data warehousing meetings and reviews, steering discussions to meet data integrity requirements.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining metadata.
- Collaborate with IT to identify areas of improvement on the source systems side to enhance the data load & extraction processes; assist with unit and system testing as needed.
- Continuously measure project performances, enforce team methodology and quality standards.
- Manages change controls related to the data environment to minimize risk using appropriate verification techniques. Manages change controls to include: documents requirements, identifies constituents, gathers intelligence, and provides recommendations/solutions.
- Develops, maintains and publishes common organization and best practice data terminologies/vocabulary.
- Acts as an internal ambassador and arbitrator to help foster understanding of database marketing services.
- Understand and write queries and stored procedures. Optimize query performance and database structures to include:
o Define and develop facts and aggregation rules for customer, product and café
o Product and geographic definitions
o Manage and maintain look-up tables
o Analyze data profiling reports to ensure record integrity
- Responsible for liaising across cross-functional departments to ensure that critical data points are clean across all systems and that key stakeholders are trained on the core data management processes, including creating, changing and discontinuing promotions, products and consumer classifications.
- Partner closely with Marketing and IT to create internal policies and procedures, and provide data management process training especially, as it relates to creating, changing or discontinuing data assets.
- As requested, review business and marketing KPI reporting to identify any data anomalies.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Marketing is preferred; or credentials within related data/analytical fields.
Minimum 3 years of database solutions experience is mandatory.
Direct experience with Oracle Business Intelligence 10G/11G.
Ability to write freehand SQL.
Database project management experience is required, as is strong client account management experience and writing of business/technical requirements.
3+ years of experience working with marketing database solutions on multi-channel CRM, customer segmentation practices, and one-to-one communication approaches strongly preferred.
Must have strong knowledge of project management methodologies.
Advanced working knowledge of relational & dimensional database models (OLTP & OLAP systems) is mandatory, including the ability to break complex processes and methodologies into easy-to-understand explanations for internal stakeholders or team members.
Successful experience leading requirements gathering sessions, documenting details and follow-through, and directory or indirectly managing development teams is required.
Very good understanding of all aspects of building & maintaining marketing database systems (processes & physical databases) including ETL, address hygiene & standardization, merge/purge, household, transactional data processing, promo history, campaign execution & reporting is preferred.
Experience in email marketing, digital media, and interactive vehicles is preferred.
Food service industry experience is a plus.
At Panera, our employees' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards - they're thanks for all you do as part of our family:
Competitive Salary • Incentive Plan Potential • Competitive Health & Welfare Benefits • Company-Matched 401(k) Savings Plan • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Paid Vacation • Paid Holidays • Product Discount
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...