Manages the Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) plans, documents and schedules. Performs analysis and assigns resources as needed to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data within and among corporate information and work management systems. Manages programs in the Company’s operating unit to ensure quality for special or changing compliance work. Requires the ability to be on-call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week to respond to project emergencies and manage responses.
· Manages the work of direct reports, including hiring, evaluating, training, performance management, compensating, motivating, coaching, and developing goals and procedures to ensure the achievement of goals.
· Manages DIMP plan and maintains a DIMP dashboard of metrics for decision making.
· Manages quality assurance and quality control of data, including accuracy, clean up/scrubbing and gap identification in systems for data gathering/integrity.
· Identifies annual capital replacement projects for risk mitigation and program completion.
· Owns the annual Department of Transportation (DOT) report process and manages rate case data requests.
· Manages programs to execute completion and ensure quality for non-leak compliance work (e.g. meter issues, odorant monitoring, etc.).
Job Description - Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, mathematics, statistics, engineering, science or related field.
· Experience with a natural gas local distribution company and/or system replacement design preferred.
· A minimum of 7 years of related experience, including statistics and statistical analysis, data analysis and management, and numerical methods.
· A minimum of three years of supervisory or team leadership experience.
· Proven experience in developing and implementing programs, developing budgets and preparing and analyzing reports.
· Demonstrated analytical, project management and organization, innovation and team-building skills.
· Proven ability to use computer software and applications, including Microsoft Office and WMIS, to share, retrieve, research and present business information.
· Demonstrated ability to logically analyze and solve broadly-defined business problems with innovative solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse audiences at all organizational levels both verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors, subordinates, and peers.
Washington Gas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, or other legally protected status.
Washington Gas Careers - 15 months ago