Business Title: |
Manager, Data Loss Prevention
Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest:
Help Desk - IT
Information Protection and Security
IT Risk Assessments
Our Information Technology Services (ITS) works with KPMG's functions to conceive, deliver and support the technology that partners and professionals need to succeed. We are currently seeking a Manager, Data Loss Prevention in our Montvale, NJ office.
• Administer and maintain Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
• Provide technical support for enabling desktop applications and security products
• Collaborate with the desktop architecture team engineering current and next generation desktop technologies, policies and configurations
• Monitor system operations, analyze problems or malfunctions, and coordinate corrective actions with systems engineering or vendors
• Create and update procedures and documentation for new and existing technologies
• Participate as a technical lead on projects
• Minimum five years of information technology experience with a focus on desktop services; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
• Minimum two years of Symantec DLP or similar DLP technology experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• Strong technical knowledge of Windows, desktop security, SQL, Active Directory, Microsoft Application Virtualization, Microsoft Office and other desktop technologies
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 8 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...