Business Title: Manager, Data Loss Prevention
Requisition Number: 34952
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Help Desk - IT
Information Protection and Security
IT Risk Assessments
State: New Jersey
Our Information Technology Services (ITS) works with KPMG's functions to conceive, deliver and support the technology that partners and professionals need to succeed. We are currently seeking a Manager, Data Loss Prevention in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Administer and maintain Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Provide technical support for enabling desktop applications and security products
- Collaborate with the desktop architecture team engineering current and next generation desktop technologies, policies and configurations
- Monitor system operations, analyze problems or malfunctions, and coordinate corrective actions with systems engineering or vendors
- Create and update procedures and documentation for new and existing technologies
- Participate as a technical lead on projects
- Minimum five years of information technology experience with a focus on desktop services; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Minimum two years of Symantec DLP or similar DLP technology experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows, desktop security, SQL, Active Directory, Microsoft Application Virtualization, Microsoft Office and other desktop technologies
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.