Responsible for providing technical and organizational leadership for the enterprise's database environments. This includes overseeing the development and organization of the databases, assessment and implementation of new technologies, and providing Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of database technology to the business opportunities facing the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Five Years of relational database administration experience required.
- Previous healthcare and/or insurance experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to provide technical leadership in the areas of data administration and database application development.
- A customer focus and demonstrated experience working with business users in meeting their requirements.
- Excellent communication, analytical and technical reporting skills.
- Ability to function successfully in a team environment.
CDPHP - 10 months ago