Posting Job Title: Manager, Deal Support
Requisition #: 145035BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is recruiting a Manager for its Business Class finance team to support Sales and Finance Leadership. Position will manage a team of financial analysts to evaluate and approve sales opportunities. Responsibilities will include oversight of capital and investment analysis, including payback period, internal rate of return (IRR) and discounted cash flow (DCF).
-Manage a small team of financial analysts and support sales and finance leadership to evaluate and approve
- Responsibilities will include oversight of capital and investment analysis, including payback period, internal rate
of return (IRR) and discounted cash flow (DCF)
- Other responsibilities include evaluation of pricing and terms for new business opportunities, project related analysis
and presentation, management reporting and other ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Perform comprehensive analysis to provide management with recommendations to more effectively manage the
capital budget. Assist with implementation plans as needed.
- Support other departments with financial analysis as required.
- Provides ad hoc analysis from a financial perspective on proposals and ideas developed by operations and other
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Requires strong communication and analytical skills as well as the ability to develop and implement complex
financial models (Microsoft Excel expertise).
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities are needed.
- Must have good verbal, written and inter-personal communications.
- Ability to explain finance/accounting related topics to a non-finance audience
- Highly motivated individual with superior attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, working efficiently and effectively under deadlines.
- This individual has extensive contact with Sales and Finance leadership.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
Controlling Establishment ID: 00352 - Charlotte Ballantyne
Time Warner Cable - 24 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...