Facilitate and support vehicle sales by development of incentive and tactical programs that support the key performance indicators or the organization. Develop, administer and perform analysis on present, historical and competitive marketing programs. Facilitate communication within the organization and collaborate with Retail Financial Service Managers to ensure comprehension of organizational goals.
1. Cultivate and maintain professional relationship with retailers. Effectively resolve and respond to inquiries, issues and concerns.
2. Lead the development of strategic, long term customer retention plans including emerging tactics that focus on new vehicle sales and effective residual risk management.
3. Act as a communication conduit for MMCA to MMNA Management, MMNA/MMCA Regions and the dealer body ensuring an active and accurate exchange of information.
4. Propose, manage and coordinate the monthly tactical, finance and incentive programs formal approval process and ensure communication to retailer body and field teams.
5. Collaborate with internal departments (i.e. Sales and Incentive Teams, Finance, Accounting, Credit Risk and Vendor Partners) to assist in effective and coordinated sales, incentive and marketing approaches.
6. Manage and develop new incentive programs by collaborating with the key stakeholders, retailers, field staff and vendors. Manage the bid process, product development, program budget, vendor contract negotiation and implementation. Monitor results and report to management.
7. Develop the creation of Credit Program announcements needed to launch new tactical and incentive programs. Acts as Corporate liaison to the field team/vendor partner to answer related questions concerning programs, exception processing and program discrepancies.
8. Manage the activities of work group members by providing opportunities for growth and development and fostering an environment of open and honest communication, teamwork, creativity, high involvement and productivity.
9. Establish and manage department budget and annual operational plan for vendor operations coordinating information for all sources.
10. Determine business needs, monitor production, policies and procedures and implement changes to ensure optimal results.
11. Manage MMCA projects, document tasks, and deliverables. Coordinate with MMCA, MMNA, dealers and other vendor partners to ensure project scope and deliverables are clearly defined.
12. Perform periodic inspections of dealer facilities and operations. Identify areas of improvement and track corrective action.
13. Other duties as assigned or required.
· 8-10 years financial industry experience including assignments in: operations, credit, dealer services or field services, sales and marketing
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Prior automotive marketing or credit experience
· Prior supervisory/management experience
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...