Org Marketing Statement
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
The Manager, Decision Support Technology (DST), reports to the Director, DST Financial Planning Systems, and is responsible for providing technical BT support to Pfizer’s Commercial Finance Teams for the Local Mosaic and Global Mosaic applications to ensure successful completion of the Quarterly Forecasting and Operating Plan cycles.
- Provide BT Client Support to the Business Owners of the Local Mosaic and Global Mosaic applications so that business requirements and timelines for Commercial planning cycles are achieved
- Act as a liaison between Business Users and BT support teams to ensure that user requirements are understood and resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Own and distribute the monthly calendar of activities for the Local Mosaic and Global Mosaic applications so that all system related activity can be scheduled with BT support teams and resources assigned based on prioritization across the EPM11 platform
- Support the monthly DRM release cycle for metadata changes
- Support the investigation and analysis of user tickets and engage BT resources as needed to resolve issues within agreed SLA’s
- Provide functional requirements for system enhancements and coordinate/lead all activities associated with User Acceptance testing and business sign-off
- Present enhancements to the Change Request Board at the monthly CAB meetings and provide business justification for the changes
- Support the development and system testing for internal BT continuous improvement initiatives such as interface conversion activities or environment upgrades
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Information Management or Computer Science required
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in global support organization for financial reporting and planning applications
- Extensive knowledge of Hyperion Planning and Essbase technology required
- Strong understanding of Pfizer’s accounting and business finance activities preferred, including budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, planning and analysis.
- Highly effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Strong ability to articulate complicated issues across levels, functions as well as geographic regions and cultures.
- Ability to challenge assumptions and engage in active conversations with colleagues and management regarding possible improvements and changes to the status quo.
- Ability to travel between local Pfizer sites as necessary
Hyperion Essbase - Required
Hyperion Planning – Required
Advanced Excel & Visual Basics – Required
Advanced Access – Required
ODI Interface Technology - Preferred
SAP BI - Preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Pfizer in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Pfizer to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Pfizer and the specific job and/or work site. Pfizer may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Pfizer in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Pfizer's support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Pfizer.
Pfizer Inc - 2 years ago
Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals...