The developer community has responded to Leap with overwhelming enthusiasm. We ’re looking for a Manager of Developer Relations to partner with them to build life-changing apps using Leap technology. Developers who work with Leap need to know that they ’re part of a community, and that there are no limits on what they can create. |
The ideal candidate will have a mix of Business Development/Account Managment, Creative and Technical skills.
- Identify and close key developer partners
- Evangelize Leap to the developer community
- Build close relationships with key developers
- Guide developers on how to make great LEAP apps
- Establish guidelines and fulfillment processes
- Manage the developer partner from start to app submission to marketing programs
The ideal candidate will have 3-8 years of experience working closely with developers and developer programs. S/he will thrive within a fast-paced, and evolving work environment, and be able to prioritize responsibilties. Team player a must.
- Deep understanding of developer needs and priorities
- Track record of working with developers to build groundbreaking apps
- Experience working with app guidelines and standards
- Knowledge of coding standards and best practices
- Creating wireframes and mock-ups
- Experience working at a start up
LEAP Motion is making the world°s most accurate gesture controlled input device. With sub-millimeter accuracy, real-time response rate and ten-ï¬nger mapping, the Leap is years ahead of its time, and fundamentally changes how humans interact with computers.
Join the 8 million others who have seen our demo video at www.leapmotion.com.
We°ve been featured in over 800 news articles, won many innovation awards and been quoted as “The Most Important New Technology Since the Smart Phone ”: http://bit.ly/LQMpTY.
We have had overwhelming interest from consumers pre-ordering our device and we have had an overwhelming response from developers, with over 30,000 applications for our SDK looking to build revolutionary apps in the areas of 3D design/graphics, science/medical, games, robotics, AR/VR, data/imaging, education, art/music creation/presentations and many more -- all of which will kick start the LEAP App Store.
In addition, we are collaborating with top-tier manufacturers who are planning to license/integrate our technology into millions of laptops, monitors, TVs, gaming consoles, tablets, phones, cars, robots, appliances, simulators, and much more.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with one of the most revolutionary technologies that has come around in years. We are primed for exponential growth and to be a technology powerhouse.
We have secured $44.55 Million in funding by top-tier VCs, including Andreessen Horowitz, Highland Capital, Founders Fund amongst others.