Manager, Digital Marketing
As part of the Global Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the day-to-day digital activities managed by the Global Marketing team, including management of Colliers.com and other global customer facing digital properties, partnering with regional marketing teams to develop online and mobile strategies including SEM/SEO, display, social and other channels for client acquisition, retention, and sharing of best practices.
· Support colliers.com and partner with Global and Regional Marketing, to prioritize feature and function development
· Produce regular site analytics, with a focus on delivering action-oriented customer and market insights and follow-up
· Work with website content manager to manage all content updates, including property listings and establishment of a structured editorial calendar of global content, including news feeds and links out to Colliers social platforms
· Develop and maintain an active plan to optimize website and other campaign landing pages for on and off- site SEO, seeking to secure prime ranking for all identified priority keywords, and elevate page quality score
· Collaborate with IT and Marketing counterparts and external partners to manage effective release cycles and communication around those releases
· Partner with Regional Marketing teams to identify and test opportunities for lead generation through paid search, online display and other online advertising opportunities
· Develop process and best practices documentation – contribute to making the marketing function specifically, and the wider business generally, smarter around digital marketing
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum of five years working in a B2B marketing role, with a minimum of three spent managing digital and online marketing activities, with a focus on performance based digital marketing
· Demonstrable track record and experience managing SEO and SEM campaigns
· Experience in using site analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture), keyword research and other web analytics resources to drive action
· Experience in website management and partnering with IT function to drive efficient and prioritized on-going site development release schedule
· Familiarity with latest thinking in UX design
· Familiarity with mobile technology and its application for lead generation and customer experience management
· Educated to degree level, MBA preferred
· Service excellence – candidate must be able to display a clear track record in, and understanding of, service excellence
· Collaboration – leading by example and have the ability to effectively partner with domestic and international functional partners, IT and other departments is essential
· Global cultural awareness
· Client and market focused
· Familiar with web development and able to work across functional lines on a technical level
· Demonstrate a track record of innovation
· Active participant in the social web
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary and bonus including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers International - 17 months ago
Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated...