This position contributes to the mission of MTI by Defining and implementing MTI’s digital strategy to achieve revenue goals and drive growth in donor engagement through strategic management of Medical Teams International’s online, social media, website and other digital experience.
- Plan, develop, and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns, marketing communications, and public relations activities including social media, website, email, search engine, and other strategies
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of existing website and social media engagements and develop and implement improvement plans
- Oversee web development, content creation, and active engagement efforts of MTI’s web site, blogs, and social media footprints
- Coordinate and lead digital efforts for events throughout the year, creating all necessary digital components and follow-up to ensure the greatest ROI for these events
- Execute marketing communications in digital environment
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators of digital marketing efforts
- Insure usability of integrated digital experiences.
- Develop and maintain firms branding and visual identity guidelines in digital environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Candidates must complete an acceptable Background Check as part of the hiring process with Medical Teams International.
- BS or BA in marketing, web marketing or related degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital or web marketing role with responsibility for driving online donations or income
- Experience in the oversight and management of digital marketing campaigns across several channels with passion, precision and excellence
- Proven innovative marketing experience with digital media, internet advertising, social media, e-mail strategies, SEO, SEM and online analytics tools
- Commitment to Medical Teams International mission statement.
- Strong understanding of web development, web design, and content management with expert knowledge of industry best practices
- Organized, analytical thinker with cross functional marketing skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Team player and polished self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with tight timelines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Medical Teams International - 6 months ago