Posting Job Title: Manager, Dispatch Operations (Lexington,KY)
Requisition #: 145427BR
Posting Location: Lexington, KY, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Mgr, Dispatch Operations manage the routing and dispatching of installation and service of orders for customers within a defined geographic area of the East District of Kentucky. Manage and provide weekly status reports service levels, abandon rates, call volume, work order status, overtime, service call returns, on-time percentages and productivity. Review these reports and evaluate performance. Ensure all work orders are properly assigned, routed and closed out with the Arris WorkAssure workforce management tool. Manage inbound dispatch support for I/S technicians across a defined geographical area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the operations of the dispatch group that supports field personnel in installation and service to TWC Residential Customers.
- Optimizes practices to extract maximum efficiency from manpower by use of tracking and reports.
- Provides personnel management and training to his direct reports.
- Works to leverage tools and software to optimize performance for dispatch operations.
- Technical experience in a CATV or telecom environment. Knowledge of data and voice networking. Knowledge of dispatch operations including Work Assure, OMSE, ICOMS
- 4-6 years of leadership and total relevant work experience
- Associates Degree
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
The physical demands for this position are typical to an office environment and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11153
Controlling Establishment ID: 00853 - Lexington Palumbo Dr
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...