The primary purpose of this role is to serve as the business owner of CME Group’s employee intranet. This includes setting and executing the overall intranet strategy in support of the company’s business goals and managing all intranet content and functionality to provide a positive user experience. This person will also support the overall Employee Communications team in designing and executing communications strategies in support of the company’s business strategy and corporate culture.
• Developing and executing overall intranet content strategy, including writing and managing content for the homepage and other high-profile pages
• Analyzing site usage statistics and trends, using those metrics to recommend aligned improvements
• Managing a web development team to meet business goals
• Maintaining knowledge and awareness of intranet and social media best practices to promote continuous improvement
• Working with internal stakeholders, including training content owners and contributors
• Developing, coordinating and disseminating weekly employee email communications
• Helping to develop employee-facing messaging and content for different business lines/divisions
• Minimum of 5 years corporate communications experience with demonstrated success in managing an intranet and developing intranet content for a global company
• Demonstrated success managing employee communications programs
• Ability to use metrics to analyze data, draw accurate and insightful conclusions and support strategy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to interact well with employees and cross-functional teams at all levels
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills, along with great attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and basic HTML required
• Experience with mobile intranet content a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 17 months ago