Posting Job Title: Manager, Employee Compensation
Requisition #: 146092BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Manager, Employee Compensation for our HR - Compensation Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The purpose of this job is to lead the Employee Compensation team in providing functional compensation expertise, analysis and consultation in the delivery of TWC's $3B investment in compensation programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leadership and project management for transformative compensation projects (e.g. design and implementation of
TWC's base salary and incentive structures)
- Lead annual analyses and prepare special studies of TWC's base salary and incentive structures to ensure external
competitiveness (e.g. geographic differential, salary structure movement)
- Leadership of annual analysis and recommendations for TWC's merit increase budget
- Leadership of the analytical support needed for the annual design, implementation and communication of the annual
TWC Incentive Plan
- Leadership of the design and communication of Employee Compensation processes including, but not limited to:
market/internal analyses, standard jobs, MarketPay refresh, FLSA, salary survey strategy and compensation management tool design
- Bachelor's degree with at least 7-10 years of progressively responsible Compensation experience, including at least 3 years
of leadership experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in compensation program concepts and analytics.
- Experience with market pricing, salary surveys, design and management of compensation programs and incentive plan administration/design.
- Demonstrated expertise in market research methods, report preparation and executive presentation.
- Ability to accurately compile and synthesize quantitative and qualitative information, draw conclusions, and present solutions and
recommendations to senior leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate compensation concepts across the company.
- Strong project management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong people leadership skills, including developing, mentoring and coaching team
CCP strongly preferred; quantitative degree preferred
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Yes, Travel 10%
Supervisor: Plans, staffs, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent Exec
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...