Posting Job Title: Manager, Employee Compensation
Requisition #: 142779BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Manager, Employee Compensation for our HR - Compensation Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The purposed of this job is to lead the Employee Compensation team in providing functional compensation expertise, analysis and consultation in the delivery of company compensation programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages the day-to-day provision of compensation consulting expertise, including external market and internal compensation analyses and recommendations, cost of living/labor analyses to corporate and field HR and various ad hoc equity analyses. This also includes day-to-day PeopleSoft core table management (e.g., job codes, salary grades, salary admin plans, TWCIP data, and LTI data) and reporting.
- Directs all aspects of the annual compensation cycle including:
Development, testing, and implementation of
the PeopleSoft Compensation Management Tool
Development and implementation of the
Development and delivery of annual cycle and
Processing and administration of employees'
base salary and annual and long-term
Facilitating and obtaining executive approval
for compensation recommendations
Development and delivery of communications
of finalized compensation decisions to
management and employees
- Developing, implementing, and working with Internal Audit to assess SOX compliant procedures
- Coordinating post-cycle focus group and feedback sessions to identify opportunities for improvement
- Directs TWC's methodology, participation, analysis, and ongoing data management (in MarketPay) of external compensation surveys to ensure a ROI and appropriate access to relevant external compensation data to support the business.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 7-10 years of progressively responsible Compensation experience, including at least 3 years of leadership experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in compensation program concepts and analytics.
- Experience with market pricing, salary surveys, design and management of compensation programs and incentive plan administration/design.
- Demonstrated expertise in market research methods, report preparation and executive presentation.
- Ability to accurately compile and synthesize quantitative and qualitative information, draw conclusions, and present solutions and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate compensation concepts across the company.
- Strong project management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong people leadership skills, including developing, mentoring and coaching team members.
CCP strongly preferred; quantitative degree preferred
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Yes, Travel 10%
Manager: Delegates authority to carry out work of a unit to subordinate supervisors or managers
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, a pension plan and Free Cable/Internet. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...