This role is responsible for providing HR support in the areas of employee relations, performance management, employment practices, personnel policies, and training.
• Manage employee relations cases to resolution, within the context of applicable employment laws and policies, by partnering with employees, management, and HR colleagues
• Facilitate collaborative problem solving strategies to resolve employee relations’ issues through effective communication with all levels of the organization
• Counsel and advise managers on effectively resolving HR issues
• Assist with developing employment practices and personnel policies
• Conduct exit interviews and collaborate with colleagues to analyze trends
• Assist with training needs assessment, development, and delivery
• Manage projects and participates on project teams for company-wide HR initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Five to ten years of HR experience with a majority of that experience comprising of employee relations and training. Experience working in a biotech/pharmaceutical company is highly desirable.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical - 2 years ago