L.B. Foster Company, a 110 year old American corporation, is a leading manufacturer, fabricator, and distributor of products for the transportation, construction, utility, and energy markets. We have recently been recognized for achievement in manufacturing excellence, financial growth, and our impressive safety record. The corporation owns divisions and subsidiaries that supply products to industries requiring rail and rail accessories; sheet, pipe and H piling; bridge decking and highway products; precast concrete buildings; and threaded and coated pipe. L.B. Foster markets its products worldwide.
At L.B. Foster, our culture reflects our passion for integrity, accountability and safety. This culture is built on the quality of our work force and a positive attitude toward continuous improvement, working in a safe environment and customer service.
The Manager, External Financial Reporting is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the Company's external reporting process. The successful candidate will work with multiple departments and divisions within the Company to successfully complete assigned tasks.
• Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements and Footnotes
• Preparation of Quarterly 10-Q and annual 10-K, including GAAP checklists and coordination between senior mgmt & external auditors
• Preparation of form 8-k disclosures as needed
• Managing the Company's compliance with SEC XBRL requirement
• Staying current with SEC/GAAP/FASB developments
• Preparation of monthly cash flow statement
• Preparation of certain monthly forecast schedules
• Preparation of technical accounting memos
• Review of Sarbanes Oxley controls for overall design and efficiency
• Manage external auditors and other outside service providers as needed
• Other projects as assigned
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting
• CPA required
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
• XBRL experience preferred, not required
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package, including first-day health care coverage and a market-leading 401(k) program. If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.lbfosterjobs.com
LB Foster - 17 months ago
L..B. Foster supplies transportation, construction, utility, energy, recreation and agriculture markets with the materials necessary to...