NRG is seeking an extremely talented financial planning and analysis manager for the Northeast C&I Business. Under little supervision, the candidate is expected to partner with the business to create, consolidate, compile, and analyze monthly Northeast C&I financials and reporting packages.
- Create, consolidate, compile, and analyze monthly Northeast C&I financials and reporting packages
- Investigate anomalies and monthly variances;
- Manage the reporting calendar for the C&I business
- Provide regular support, financial insight, analysis, and recommendations to C&I business teams and leaders
- Develops and foster relationships with various departments within NRG while continually seeking opportunities to improve processes
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as needed and provide analytical support to business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be highly organized with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to engage with and influence senior management
- Demonstrate commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Exhibit strong analytical, reasoning skills, and problem solving skills
- Experience in working both independently (self-starter) and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines within a fast-paced environment
- Forward thinker and self-starter who can follow directions but will also go the extra step
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Accounting and financial knowledge necessary
- Candidate should have minimum of 6 years experience in an analytical role. Ten or more years of experience in an analytical role are preferred.
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Essbase and SAP skills a plus
- Prior energy experience a plus
NRG is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use energy. We deliver cleaner and smarter energy choices for our customers, backed by the nation’s largest independent power generation portfolio of fossil fuel, nuclear, solar and wind facilities. A Fortune 300 company, NRG is challenging the U.S. energy industry by becoming the largest developer of solar power, building the first privately-funded electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and providing customers with the most advanced smart energy solutions to better manage their energy use. In addition to 47,000 megawatts of generation capacity, enough to supply nearly 40 million homes, our retail electricity providers – Reliant, Green Mountain Energy and Energy Plus – serve more than two million customers.
We are seeking local candidates with a stable work history and a GREAT ATTITUDE!
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a Manager, FP&A . For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com. The subject field of your email must include Manager, FP&A. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain, the nation's leading competitive retail provider of cleaner energy and carbon offset solutions, was founded in 1997 to...