Apttus is one of the fastest growing Silicon Valley technology companies. Apttus is highly profitable, has acquired over three hundred blue chip customers and is growing over 100% a year. Apttus provides Cloud Computing solutions that encompass Quote-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay solutions to the Global 500 and mid-market marketplace. Apttus is salesforce.com’s leading native Force.com application partner. The company’s domain expertise in automating these processes inside Salesforce is unmatched.
Apttus’ Manager of Field Marketing will report into the marketing team and works closely with the regional sales teams to develop and execute local marketing plans that drives quota attainment goals for each of the regions. The Field Marketing Manager plays an active role for the area sales team ensuring they are benefitting from global marketing programs as well as executing regional programs to ensure success across all territories.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Help identify, develop, manage and support regional initiatives including events, campaigns and partnerships to help bring the brand to life and to drive regional quota objectives.
- Interpret local market dynamics and develop plans and tools to address regional market needs.
- Manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness / impact of marketing spend on leads and pipeline per region.
- Provides leadership and input on field requirements for integration into corporate-run marketing programs and campaigns.
- Ensure feedback from sales leadership to corporate marketing organizations to drive alignment of regional marketing investment to sales requirements.
- Manages regional marketing calendar and communication, including corporate and partner programs as appropriate.
- Drive active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning and marketing programs across the regional sales teams.
- Assist the sales team with identifying marketing materials / collateral for presentations with named accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a technical field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions; SaaS marketing experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles with proven results
Location: Position is located at US Headquarters in San Mateo California, USA.
Employment Type: Full time
Start Date: ASAP
At Apttus, we’ve built the category-defining and leading Quote-to-Cash software provider, driving the vital business processes between a...