- Graphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), is a premier paperboard packaging company serving the food, beverage and consumer product markets. We also are a leading producer of labels, bags and specialty packaging. Our packaging is used everyday by many of the world’s best-known brands and our growing markets include microwave packaging, heat-transfer labels and sustainable packaging.
We believe that our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering true value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and by being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate.
Headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia, in the U.S., Graphic Packaging has over 15,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
We offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry. With competitive base salaries, 401(k) plans and benefit offerings, we strive to reward talented people who make our company successful.
MISSION / SUMMARY:
To support the director and business management in providing operations analysis and cost accounting by directly participating in the business planning and decision making process and by developing, implementing and interpreting corporate financial policy
JOB FUNCTION: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
- Consolidate and review Division financial results.
- Provide a source of business knowledge and problem solving capabilities to assure sound analysis, recommendations and action programs in a wide range of business and financial assignments.
- Manage the reporting and planning function for mill operations through the individual mill controllers.
- Assist division leadership in the analysis of month-end closing for the Mill Division through monthly and quarterly waterfalls versus plan and prior year.
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of the month-end division reporting package.
- Ensure consistency in reporting of costing standards and non-financial metrics (scorecard, OEE) across division.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to financial specialists supporting position objectives.
- Coordinate the preparation monthly reporting package to Corporate finance.
- Manage mills in preparing Financial Budgets, monthly outlooks and rolling forecasts.
- Monitor purchase and usage data across mills and compare to external markets.
- Support projects within/across division such as cost reduction initiatives, customer negotiation analysis, capital spending projects, cash flow improvement, etc.
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- 5 or more years experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- MBA or CPA a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Dynamic, flexible team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Project management skills.
- Proven leader with experience in gaining support of others through positive working relationships.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Good organizational skills and ablility to multitask.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook.
- SAP experience preferred.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...