The Acquisitions Performance Analysis team tracks the downstream performance of customer acquisitions for all products, channels, and offers in International markets.
The Manager will be responsible for the estimation of return on investment (ROI) of card acquisition activities in the international markets, with an emphasis on evaluating returns for cards acquired via natural and paid Internet search. The responsibilities encompass all steps in the process including data extraction, data formatting and transformations, creation of profit and loss statements, application of net present value methodology and evaluation of the financial viability of past and proposed acquisition investments. The Manager will also communicate results and recommendations to senior management across the international business.
* Experience performing financial analyses, specifically capital budgeting (NPV, ROI, equity cash flow estimation) or working in financial performance based acquisition strategy and planning
* At least 2 years programming experience in statistical analysis programming languages, preferably SAS
* Experience managing and manipulating large data sets and transforming raw data into data usable for analysis and MIS
* Working knowledge of Excel including pivot tables powered by Access tables, basic statistical and charting functions, etc
* Ability to manage and deliver multiple high quality, high visibility analyses under tight timelines
* Strong communication skills including ease in interacting with various levels of management and ability to convey results and explain issues in a non-technical manner
* Degree in Business, Finance or other quantitative field
* Familiarity with charge/credit card profitability dynamics and the global payments market competitive environment is also a plus
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...