Oversee the maintenance of accurate financial records, including preparing monthly financial reports and various analytical reports. Oversee routine financial analysis; complete complex financial analysis. Develop business knowledge in financial reporting, risk management, contracting, benefit analysis, and other financial functions.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience. 3-5 years of experience, with emphasis in the health care or insurance industry.
• Ensure that timely and accurate reports are generated.
• Produce and analyze complex financial and statistical reports
• May oversee the Capitation maintenance process
• Generate and review ad-hoc reports related to quality, cost and effectiveness of healthcare services.
• Gather and prepare analysis based on information from various sources and financial reports
• Provide financial and business analysis as required. Determine appropriate actions and present to upper management.
• Develop a thorough understanding of healthcare practices and procedures.
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...