Fox Filmed Entertainment News Corporation's motion picture and television programming operations bring the best in comedy and drama to audiences around the globe. Fox Filmed Entertainment is a global leader in movie production and distribution. Twentieth Century Fox Film is responsible for some of the top grossing movies of all time, including history's most successful movies, Avatar and Titanic.
In television production, Twentieth Century Fox Television, together with the Company's other TV studios, produce and distribute some of the world's most popular television programming. The Company's TV studios are leaders in animated series and supply many of the most popular series to each of the major U.S. networks. Visit us at www.foxmovies.com .
Job Title: Manager, Finance
Responsible for preparing and completing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets/forecasts for both domestic and international divisions. The manager provides critical financial analysis to assist in the decision making process for a variety of important TV stakeholders, such as Home Entertainment senior management, territory Finance/Marketing teams, and management teams of several television studios (e.g. TCF, FX, FTVS). The individual will be an integral partner to the marketing team to help drive profitability of the TV business and its major promotions/releases.
Primary Responsibilities Approx. % time spent on each
1. Build and report on monthly, quarterly forecasts. Create annual Plan budget 20%
2. Provide monthly variance explanations of performance projections against Plan and forecasts. 5%
3. Interface with Accounting to review and evaluate actuals for budget, forecasts and strategic plans. 5%
4. Prepare ad-hoc reports and special projects for senior management .20%
5. Prepare quarterly ultimates, review with internal senior management, and publish ultimates to all stakeholders, including all TV studios. 15%
6. Work with Marketing and Sales to provide various proforma greenlight scenarios and P&L analysis for major TV promotions/new releases. 15%
7. Manage and develop direct reports. 10%
8. Continually improve reporting tools, forecasting models and analysis reports to improve decision making for Finance and Marketing. 10%
News Corporation - 3 years ago