Company: A leader in aftermarket aircraft, engines & components
Position: Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (JS-085-13)
Reports To: Director of Financial Operations
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Compensation: (Commensurate with Experience)
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance, Relocation and Retirement Package
OUR CLIENT: P rovides aftermarket aircraft, engines, and components to airlines, leasing companies, and original equipment manufacturers/maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) service providers in the United States and internationally .
SUMMARY: This position provides a variety of financial modeling and analysis to the company and individual divisions. Such assistance includes providing trending analysis, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and drill-down analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Design and implement models to ensure accuracy and availability of forward looking financial and operational information
- Develop and maintain predictive modeling and trending analysis of the company’s airframe and engine parts
- Prepare project management and valuation analysis to evaluate inventory investment effectiveness and help identify sales opportunities
- Conduct financial projections including DCF, IRR, and NPV in conjunction with assistance provided in the asset purchase and investment decision making process
- Assist, as needed, with consolidated and divisional financial analysis including, but not limited to, trending analysis for financial statement accounts and financial statement variance analysis
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of consolidated and divisional budgets
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and forecasts in support of the business
Qualified Candidates Email Resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Four year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 7 or more years related financial experience. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Experience must include quantitative analysis and evaluation of complex, large files of information.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with U.S. GAAP and consolidation is preferred.
- Aerospace/Defense industry experience preferred.
About The River Group
Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations