The Manager of FP&A for the Rexel Energy Solutions will be responsible for driving the financial planning and analysis function at their headquarters with primary responsibilities including but not limited to budgeting, forecasting, analysis and driving key business initiatives. This role will also be integral to developing the accounting processes and controls around the businesses day to day operations and reporting.
Summary of Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Responsible for all activities associated with Financial Analysis, Budgeting, and Forecasting Mid-Term Planning for the business.
- Must provide strong leadership and motivation to departmental, corporate and field teams.
- Responsibilities also include managing and developing processes, policies and internal controls, identifying and managing financial risks, managing complete, accurate and timely financial management reporting.
- Actively manage the profitability levers of the business.
- Provide controllership oversight and train support finance team and operating personnel on key financial topics and initiatives
- Collaborate with key business partners to enhance the quality of data gathered for budgeting.
- Identify and drive key business initiatives including but not limited to TWC, Pricing, Commercial, Supply Chain and EiM stream development.
Language Ability :
- This position requires a college degree in finance, accounting or a related field with a minimum of 5 years' experience in finance or related function.
- The position requires excellent organizational and financial analysis skills as well as strong leadership, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in high paced, high performance environment Maximum proficiency in the utilization of computers and all common software packages is also mandatory.
- High energy level, self-starter, proactive and results oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to think independently, push back, challenge and take a tough position as required
- Impeccable integrity and ethics.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The attendance demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Attendance is required Monday through Friday within normal business hours. Employee may be required to work overtime, and occasional Saturdays and Sundays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, inventory software, internet software and order processing systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.