Regency Centers is seeking an experienced Manager – Financial Reporting to join our Jacksonville, Florida corporate office. This individual will be r esponsible for performing period-end close / consolidations and producing and/or reviewing all reports related to external reporting.
- Oversee month-end accounting for certain corporate-level transactions, including derivatives, captive insurance, non-qualified deferred compensation plan, etc.
- Prepare and/or review consolidation package on a monthly basis from single general ledger system, including updating account and company groupings, performing pre- and post-closing analysis of consolidated results to identify errors or reclassifications, recording consolidation/elimination entries, and performing reconciliations / rollforwards of numerous consolidated level schedules, such as notes payable, stockholders equity, noncontrolling interest, equity pickup, etc.
- Prepare and/or review consolidated statements of cash flow on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare, reconcile, or review numerous management reports and non-GAAP schedules to be used in external reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Compile financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and SEC regulations. Prepare and review quarterly and annual regulatory filings using Forms 10-Q and 10-K, including relevant disclosures, MD&A, and XBRL tagging.
- Prepare or review and file current reports with the SEC on Form 8-K, as well other regulatory filings as the need arises.
- Perform technical accounting research to evaluate and document accounting treatment for specific transactions and to evaluate emerging accounting standards.
- Support the Director – SEC Reporting & Policies to oversee Company’s financial policies, including creation, approval, centralized repository, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting or related discipline
- 4-6 plus years public accounting experience
- 1-3 plus years of financial reporting and SEC filing experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- Technical accounting research and writing experience required
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook and Word
- Masters degree with concentration in Accounting preferred
- 1-3 plus years of commercial real estate experience preferred
- Intermediate level proficiency with WebFiling software preferred
- Experience with JD Edwards, Spreadsheet Server and GL Inquiry preferred
- Talent development skills ( building and managing effective teams, hiring and developing direct reports)
- Communicates effectively in a variety of settings, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated to handle multiple challenges in a deadline oriented environment and drive for high-quality results at a brisk pace
- Integrity and trust, comfort around top management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K with company match, profit sharing, optional HRA medical insurance, PPO dental insurance and vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, voluntary supplemental benefits, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance benefits, flexible paid time-off, educational assistance, and an incentive-based wellness program.
*Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidate s whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Regency Centers - 10 months ago
Regency Centers, L.P. is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is engaged in owning, operating and developing...