The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for the preparation of various internal and external financial reports and will also help analyze financial information and perform reporting month-end close tasks.
• Prepare and coordinate filing of all internal and external financial reporting, quarterly and annual reports, and other required SEC and statutory filings, including the information gathering process.
• Responsible for the compilation of financial statements, footnotes, management’s discussion and analysis and all other components of the filings.
• Perform technical research on complex accounting issues and prepare documentation outlining conclusions.
• Assist with the annual proxy preparation process and shareholders’ reports.
• Responsible for the reporting of equity compensation on a worldwide basis for employees, Board of Directors and consultants both internally and externally in accordance with GAAP.
• Provide technical expertise and leadership to the finance organization on the treatment of accounting issues, implementation of new accounting standards and compliance with U.S. GAAP, SEC, and PCAOB regulations.
• Assist in all SOX activities including risk assessment and planning, design and operating assessments, control testing and reporting on internal controls. Work with external and internal auditors on requests for assistance.
• Assist with the preparation of communications/presentations for accuracy and completeness.
• Review new accounting pronouncements and evaluate the impact on TriNet’s operations.
• Work with Accounting and others to update company’s Accounting Policies and Procedures manual.
• Monitoring and research of new GAAP and SEC pronouncements; evaluation of impact to the company; assisting in the implementation of new business, accounting and financial reporting processes.
• Prepare audit schedules and interface with external auditors as necessary.
• Assist members of the finance team as needed.
• Assist with ad hoc projects and responsibilities as needed.
• Other projects as requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: BS in Accounting from a four-year college or university.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): CPA required
• Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience in SEC reporting.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of public accounting experience; Big 4 experience is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of US GAAP and SEC regulations.
• Experience in SOX control execution/documentation preferable.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• In-depth knowledge of US GAAP and SEC Rules and Regulations
• Ability to perform independent research and prepare analyses of the impact of accounting and regulatory pronouncements on the company’s financial statements and accounting and disclosure practices
• Detail-oriented with demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
• Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to change
• Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines on a consistent basis
• Must be a motivated, self-starter, who is able to work independently or with a team
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure
• Collaborative team player
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel, from staff to executive management
Just like our customers, we've built our business on hiring the most qualified people and helping them acquire the skills and knowledge they...