Business Title: Manager, Financial Services
Requisition Number: 34918
Area of Interest: Finance
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in Financial Management for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Chicago office.
* Manage the implementation of the business process or technology changes for financial services clients
* Engage in project management activities such as project planning, fees/expense management, resource planning, status reporting, and risk/issue tracking
* Manage the execution of various project tasks, including gathering data/requirements, analyzing data, documenting processes, designing solutions, and creating executive presentations
* Engage in business development activities by developing relationships with new clients, developing proposals, and creating engagement letters and statements of work
* Lead and supervise teams, coach staff members, and provide ongoing written and verbal feedback
* Five years of experience in a consulting role (preferably with a national or global management consulting firm), and two years of experience working in banking institutions
* Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
* Experience with banking data structures and data challenges, developing and maintaining metadata, and acting as a technical lead in a reporting/analytics tool implementation
* Experience in core banking, lending, and business management processes, as well as systems implementations, process reengineering, and requirements definition preferred
* Demonstrated contribution to thought leadership, with the ability to articulate value propositions and develop and execute a strategic vision
* Ability to travel at extensive levels
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...