Business Title: Manager, Financial Services
Requisition Number: 32363
Area of Interest: Finance Management
City: Los Angeles
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager to join us in our Los Angeles or San Francisco office.
As a Financial Management professional, you can help businesses in strengthening their finance operations by improving transparency, information integrity, and controls to help build and maintain stakeholder trust. We also help support their efforts to apply the finance discipline that can drive performance and lower costs.
- Manage assigned process, including ground-level data compilation, and documentation to develop methodologies for performance enhancement
- Perform data analyses to identify and evaluate issues
- Analyze, synthesize, and articulate methodologies
- Develop risk management services, both process and technology, driven by operations, technology, and regulatory and compliance mandates
- Identify business opportunities and drive the evolution of standard methodologies
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Six years of experience with financial operational processes, including front-office, middle-office, and back-office functions
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university, MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Knowledge of asset set-up, pricing, corporate actions, fair value, trade processing and execution, trade reconciliations and/or NAV calculation, with a specific understanding of financial services sectors and operations, including investment banking, investment management, broker and dealers, and private equity preferred
- Investment Management operations, or project management background experience preferred
- Strong client services delivery orientation, including the demonstrated ability to take an active role executing engagements to client service standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 18 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...