Financial Systems is responsible for overseeing the design implementation, modification, installation and maintenance of accounting and finance systems to ensure the accurate recognition of financial transactions. Ensures data integrity, manages system interfaces, owns Finance master data, maintains access/controls, owns the Business Planning and Consolidations tool (BPC), trouble shoots with Business and interfaces with IT. Revise controls for new or modified computer applications to prevent inaccurate information. Oversight and project ownership of financial systems.
What is expected of you for success in your role
• Demonstrates comprehensive, depth and breadth of experience in finance operations and enabling technology configuration
• Analyzes and designs cross-functional process improvements
• Analyzes appropriate mix of technology and manual solutions for financial processes
• Supports the implementation of finance systems with depth and breadth of customer service, internal control, data governance and project management skills
What is expected of you and others at this level in Finance - Center of Expertise for functional success
• Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces
• Uses deep subject matter/functional expertise, influence and process skills to help internal/external customers and stakeholders identify and meet their high priority needs while considering cultural and diversity implications.
• Demonstrates deep customer expertise; collaborates with appropriate parties to identify the drivers leading to business success.
• Encourages informed Risk-taking and acts as a catalyst for innovation at CareFusion; generates practical, sustainable and creative options to solve problems and create business opportunities, while maximizing existing resources.
• Proactively develops and maintains technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices.
• BS/BA Finance or Accounting
• 3+ yrs job related experience + 2 yrs management experience
• Strong finance/accounting skills
CareFusion is a medical-technology company that is currently a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health. We expect to become a separate...