POSITION TITLE: Manager, Global Leadership Development
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To manage the development, administration, and implementation of Molex’s Global Leadership Development programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates with senior management to align Global Leadership Development initiatives with the direction of organization strategies.
2. Create Global Leadership Development strategies that balance short-term requirements with long-term business objectives.
3. Partner with Regional Learning and Development Managers to establish regional short-and-long-term goals that support business needs.
4. Initiate, direct and/or execute learning and development interventions globally.
5. Ensure resources, information; authority and support are in place to achieve global learning and development objectives.
6. Provide value driven results that have direct impact on business performance.
7. Create a collaborative environment to provide feedback, coaching and guidance to enhance team performance
8. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Interface with senior management, external vendors and educators.
- The role will make many independent global employee development decisions that support strategic business objectives.
- The role will be required to communicate, collaborate and influence with business stakeholders and other members of the Learning and Development Team.
- The role will initiate, direct and manage learning and development interventions globally.
- Independently manage the internal and/or external resources required to execute the learning and development interventions.
- The role will illustrate value driven results that impact business performance.
- The role will build a global team environment that acknowledges differences and best practices
- The role will foster knowledge sharing to enhance team performance
Information exchanged is complex and at times confidential.
Negotiation of contracts with external vendors is required.
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Talent Management
REQUIRED: • Bachelor degree in related field
PREFERRED: • Graduate degree in related field
REQUIRED: • 10+ years experience working with business management.
- 8+ years experience in analysis and design of learning development solutions.
- 5+ years experience with organization process improvement initiatives.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people.
- Ability to travel 25% of time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and influence others at different levels of the organization.
That socket you slide your SD or SIM card into? It might have come from Molex. The company is one of the world's largest makers of...