Plan, organize, direct, and monitor the design, implementation, and maintenance of all HP Exstream document initiatives. Develop and execute tactical plans for document development that supports department and company objectives.
1. Understand the architecture, programs and functions of HP Exstream document creation software, and maintain knowledge of state of the art techniques through ongoing training and research.
2. Understand document output systems and document design concepts.
3. Assure document development is done in accordance with the project request and schedule, using established standards and testing procedures. Analyze and estimate programmer resource requirements to support maintenance, enhancements, and new projects.
4. Actively interact with primary customers to understand needs and build project plans.
5. Direct the resolution of problems with existing systems to meet production standards and system stability requirements.
6. Establish objectives for employees, monitor employee performance, conduct performance evaluations and recommend salary adjustments.
7. Create a productive work environment that delivers a quality work product.
8. Develop and maintains an atmosphere for creativity.
9. Responsible for establishing current and long-range direction of document technology aimed at keeping the organization on the forefront of change.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information systems or related field, or equivalent experience/education required.
• 2 to 5 years experience managing a technical team.
• Experience with HP Exstream software (V8) preferred.
• Familiarity with .Net framework, C#, SQL Server a plus.
• Excellent Communication skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Project management experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to understand business practices and have the ability to articulate a viable IT framework.
At Grange, we are committed to providing our agents with a full line of competitive products and services to meet the individual needs and...