Senior Human Resource Generalist/Analyst
Hilton Worldwide - Global Headquarters
7930 Jones Branch Drive
This position will oversee and perform analysis and project management within Human Resource Consulting in support of business goals for our Commercial Services clients. Examples include project formulation, project management/leadership, targeted research and analysis and project implementation and follow-up. This position reports to the VP Human Resources Consulting and will work with and across all members of the Commercial Services Human Resource Consulting team globally as well as partnering with our internal clients. Additionally, this position develops and grows strategic consultative relationships with corporate teams, contributes to the development, and implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Manages and oversees projects as directed by VP HR Consulting Group.
- Identifying critical focus areas for analysis, development, and implementation of integrated HR solutions that support the clients’ global business strategy.
- Develops project plans and partners with internal constituents & clients to execute and implement on those plans in support of their business objectives
- Conducts research and analysis; compiles reports and proactively develops and manages next steps based on report/analysis results.
- Compiles and analyzes data into spreadsheets to support projects and initiatives; manages data integrity.
- Develops presentations, org charts and communications to deliver clear and effective data to support business initiatives.
- Partners regularly with global departments including: Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Payroll, and IT.
- Manages roll out of HR tool kit items for global clients ensuring that all are aware and educated appropriately
- Completes special projects as required.
- Partners with client groups to support Organizational Development Plans by addressing compensation matters, career planning and succession planning, and facilitating training and development
- Analyze company information and make recommendations to ensure consistency for position descriptions, salaries, etc. in order to consult business partners regarding organizational structure or job changes.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Global HR group to ensure the best is delivered to our client
- Works with legal department and governmental agencies on information requests, research and analysis as needed.
- Oversees proper controls and conducts HRIS audits to ensure data integrity
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 2 year Associates Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of related professional experience
- Has worked in a position requiring analytical skills and project management
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office suite; especially, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with People Soft
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Experience managing people and projects across groups where they have no direct supervisory responsibility
What benefits will I receive?
- Minimum of two (2) years in a role in which they worked in or closely with Human Resources department
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Human Resources and Training
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and...