Analyst, Compensation and HR Analytics
As a central member of the corporate HR team, the Data Management and Analysis Manager (DM&A) role provides value-added support to the HR and management teams through ensuring accurate data and reporting, compensation benchmarking and analysis of HR programs.
The DM&A role is focused on establishing and maintaining high quality processes in which data is collected, analyzed and maintained. It requires collaboration with recruiting, the HRBPs, payroll, and outside vendors to ensure that data requirements are well understood and met.
Some of the key success factors for this role are: a strong working understanding of Oracle (or similar ERP) HRMS, extraordinary attention to detail, and excellent analytical skills. Additionally, the ideal individual will have strong knowledge of compensation practices and building HR procedures and analytics.
Data Management and Analysis Duties
Serves as first level liaison with 3 rd party HRIS administrators to address problems and confirm solutions
- Maintains all employee related data in the HRIS, including setting up new hires, changes in job status and terminations
Manages the HR related tables in the HRIS such as the job table to support system integrity and historical accuracy
- Processes organization structure updates including tracking manager access security requests
- Supports mass update projects such as reorganizations, acquisitions or periodic data audits; ensures accurate alignment of data
- Performs periodic audits between the HRIS and other systems to ensure consistency of data
- Works with the SVP HR and Recruiting to maintain an accurate Headcount Report
- Creates, modifies and enhances a database reporting tool by importing and exporting data, running reports, updating data tables, and creating queries
- Does ad-hoc metric reporting and analysis as requested by the CEO or SVP HR
- Create and Manage HR Analytics in support of key HR programs and initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- Creates and maintains self-help information for employees and managers for frequently asked questions
- Point person to support any required compliance filings such as for the DOL or other government agencies
- HR compliance training programs
OTHER SKILLS AND STYLE CRITICAL TO SUCCESS
- Bachelor's degree in HR, IT, Business or related field
- A minimum 5 years' relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with diversity, harassment and enterprise system such as Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft
- Strong project management software skills, such as with Microsoft Project
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including proficiency with complex pivot tables and data analysis functions
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Access
- Prior experience with immigration highly desirable
- HRIS database management experience, including workflow and manager self-help systems highly desirable
- Compensation and HR Analytics
- Prior experience with Oracle implementations highly desirable
- Extraordinary attention to detail and love for finely-tuned processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and re-prioritize on the fly
Calypso Technology, Inc. is the unique provider of ,disruptive innovations' in capital markets software solutions. A fully integrated and...