Space Coast Credit Union is adding to its IT area and has an immediate need for a Manager, Information Systems, Technical Support. This individual will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to SCCU as well as the following responsibilities:
- Develops implements, maintains and communicates performance and accountability standards for each direct report.
- Responsible for the administration and management the IS Help Desk and Computer Technician functions providing exceptional customer service to internal staff and management.
- Ensures timely and accurate identification and resolution of general user issues regarding computer systems, hardware and software as well as escalation to higher level IS support staff as necessary.
- Confers with staff and managers to determine requirements for new locations or hardware configurations. Prepares project plans for the procurement and installation of new hardware/software which meet the business needs and timing.
- Monitors call logs and problem management database to ensure timely and sufficient follow-up to outstanding issues. Develops reports for management on effectiveness of team.
- Ensure appropriate escalation/communication to other IS teams regarding critical or re-occurring issues.
- Oversees procurement of hardware, software, resolutions of warranty issues, and service calls to vendor/providers.
- Ensures proper levels of hardware inventory are maintained or otherwise available to meet the end user needs on a timely basis.
- Provides after-hours support periodically as scheduled to answer questions and resolve problems.
The right candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a technology related field as well as 3 to 5 years prior experience in Help Desk/Computer Support functions including 1 – 2 years in a lead or supervisory capacity.
Space Coast Credit Union (SCCU) is a member-owned cooperative with nearly 65 branches in the Sunshine State. Membership is open to all who...