The IT Financial Applications Manager will act as the IT point of contact for the Finance organization. This position manages a small team of business analysts and a project manager to support day to day operations and new project deployments.
• Coordinate with business, external vendors, and internal IT teams to provide on-going production support of financial applications and execute on new projects or initiatives
• Apply expertise to improve critical business processes and seek out opportunities to educate users in the strategic use of technology
• Effectively manage relationships with key business stakeholders
• Ensure that technology solutions meet the highest standards of stability, scalability and security
• Engage and retain high quality associates ensuring that right associates are in right roles based on business and technology
• Provide general management activities such as setting goals and objectives, conducting performance reviews, mentoring, and assisting in resource allocation.
• Point of contact for Sarbanes Oxley and other compliance requirements and audits; Develop and maintain required process control documentation
• Strong understanding of Finance functions such as accounts payables, accounting, financial planning and analysis
• Hands on experience with Financial applications such as Oracle Financials
• Strong team management skills – goal setting, mentoring, training, conflict resolution, delegation, performance feedback, and project management
• 7+ years of managerial experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical users; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build relationships across business, external vendors, and IT departments
• Demonstrated ability to execute on commitments
• Strong problem solving skills
• Bachelor Degree in Information Systems/Technology, or Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance with demonstrated professional experience in an IT environment
YP - 8 months ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...