Manager, IT Internal Audit
Location: Pasadena, CA
Job Function: Internal Audit
Job Code: 1210
# of openings: 1
Green Dot (NYSE: GDOT), which launched in 1999, is a publicly traded bank holding company primarily regulated by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The Company provides widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. Green Dot's products and services include its market leading category of General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) prepaid cards and its industry-leading cash transfer network. Green Dot reloadable prepaid debit cards are designed for long-term, general spending and budgeting purposes and can be used everywhere that MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. Green Dot has a wide product distribution network that includes approximately 60,000 retail stores nationwide, where 95% of Americans shop. Green Dot is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area. For more details, visit www.greendot.com.
IT Audit Manager
This position is responsible for the leading integrated internal audit engagements including examination of the automated and general computing controls within an Information technology (IT) infrastructure.
The IT Audit Manager will be an IT controls subject matter expert and will collect and evaluate evidence of Green Dot’s information systems, practices, and operations. The evaluation will result in development of opinions as to whether information systems are safeguarding assets, maintaining data integrity, and operating effectively to achieve the organization's goals or objectives. This position will evaluate all systems’ internal controls design and effectiveness. This includes but is not limited to security protocols, systems development processes, IT governance and management oversight. This includes assessing the organization's ability to protect its information assets and properly dispense information to authorized parties. Additionally, the position will be responsible for coordination and testing of IT General Controls, assisting in PCI certification evaluations and working with External auditors on evaluation of systems controls.
- Perform all aspects of Internal Audit engagements including evaluation of IT controls with limited guidance.
- Plan, organize and perform integrated internal audits.
- Subject matter expert and resource for Internal Audit Team in evaluation of firewalls, servers, application controls, system implementation reviews, and IT specialized audits.
- Develop accurate and complete audit work papers that support audit findings and document work performed.
- Develop clear concise internal audit reports, summarize findings and align comprehensive management action plans with the process owner for each auditable entity.
- Provide value-add recommendations to management to improve the control environment, increase operational effectiveness or improve quality of products and services provided by the Company.
- Lead the IT Audit Function as subject matter expert in terms of annual audit planning, liaison for Internal Audit with Technologies team, audit project planning and execution, coordination of IT testing across all integrated audits and other essential IT audit tasks.
Green Dot is an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and is looking for diversity in candidates for employmen
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology, or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years IT audit experience, prefer 2 years leading engagements. Preference to Big 4, Large Financial Institution, payment processors, PCI, Regulatory and / or Public company experience.
- A demonstrated understanding of complex financial and information systems (payment processing system, IVR, complex customer databases, SQL) and processes and ability to apply that knowledge in conducting IT audits.
- Strong executive presence and excellent communication skills (written and oral). Ability to provide guidance to audit team and IT Senior Management on IT audit and control issues.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience managing contract resources a plus.
- Superior computer skills and ability to utilize computer assisted auditing techniques and software.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Control assessment (Section 404) a plus.
- Preference to CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP or CISM certified candidates.
Green Dot Corporation - 9 months ago
If you've got the green but not the plastic, Green Dot would like to help. The company offers prepaid debit cards through approximately...