Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
As part of the Service team, the Implementation Manager works to embody the value, Exceptional Customer Service is Paramount to our Success. This individual is responsible for leading a team of Implementation Specialists to deliver the highest quality onboarding experience to clients (internal and external) by ensuring successful and timely set-up after the point of new sale and/or existing client up sell. This individual works with all aspects of survey production and data collection throughout the implementation process for both new facilities and new service lines and helps the onboarding team to enhance the set up process through consistency and process enhancements. This role is highly interactive with teams, primarily collaborating with Business Development and Service. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, client-centered with a strong detail orientation, quality assurance rigor and leadership experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead recruitment, training, development and retention of Implementation Specialists as they are vital to our success
- Ensure exceptional customer service with clients and internal team members and assist clients and associates regarding the guidelines, background and recommended approach to our product(s)
- Ensure that all assigned clients are implemented while meeting requirements of contract, deadline, quality and compliance.
- Responsible for process efficiency and standardization through oversight of survey and cover letter set-up, data file review and any necessary client feedback regarding test data files
- Implement QA best practice initiatives while Mapping and writing logic for data file uploads (DTS Process)
- Maintain and document project status and communicate with appropriate internal contacts throughout the organization
- Handle all service recovery issues with the utmost honesty while doing the right thing
- Works to maintain a positive can-do approach in the midst of a changing healthcare environment
- Maintain highest quality standards through strong attention to detail
- A team player, who can interrelate and operate effectively with peers while also striving to uphold the mission of National Research to Empower Customer Centric Healthcare across the Continuum
College degree is required
Experience in Survey Management, Data Management or User Experience roles that have required multi-tasking and a high-level of quality and customer service is preferred. Experience working in project management with complex business systems applications is preferred.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients in project set-up and problem resolution. Must be able to multi-task, take initiative and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment characterized by multiple deadlines, changing priorities, and client demands. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through are essential. Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, dedication and the ability to work independently.
Experience in Qualisys applications, such as Configuration Manager, QLoader, Sampling Tool and Dashboard, is desired. SQLSequelAnalyzer is desired. MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook is required. Specifically Excel experience is a plus. Customer Relationship Management software experience also a plus, preferably SalesLogix.
National Research Corporation - 11 months ago