Responsible for driving call center sales through developing, implementing and leading sales strategies to exceed growth and profit objectives and by selecting, developing, coaching, and evaluating a team of inbound sales professionals.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED
- Sets direction for and maintains focus of team and manages the inbound call center sales organization to meet and/or exceed call handling, revenue, and quality results.
- Develops and implements the tactical plan to ensure quotas, key sales and retention objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Drives alignment/consistency/cohesiveness in people practices, call center management activities, overall performance management and customer service delivery, to achieve personal and department goals.
- Develops short and long term strategies to enhance performance including call center technology needs, workflow design, commissions, contests, leadership development, training needs, and quality programs.
- Monitors/analyzes sales performance and takes accountability for driving improvement in sales/revenue growth, sales productivity, sales quality and optimization of customer satisfaction.
- Creates and inspects intraday performance management routines for the call center leadership team.
- Establishes and leverages strong business partnerships with key departments to seek information and to maximize communication and call center representation on the sales elements of the business across all product lines.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with regard to quality of service delivered by Inbound Sales Representatives.
- Develops and implements reporting mechanisms to monitor and measure the effectiveness of programs implemented in the call center.
- Ensures needed information is shared with call center sales teams consistently and effectively.
- Organizes and plans day-to-day strategies to motivate, coach, and counsel the call center sales team.
- Provides leadership and vision to develop a strong sales culture and selects, manages, and develops a high performance sales team that sells across all Cox product lines.
- Directly develops call center leadership team to coach, counsel, and assist with employee development plans.
- Reviews various reports on a weekly basis to monitor performance and execute staffing and other changes as needed.
- Meets deadlines, delivers on commitments internally and cross-functionally, admits mistakes and makes plans to correct.
- Plans and executes specific goals and objectives to deliver targets/forecast or initiatives and has the ability to be flexible and modify plans to deliver end results.
- Knows the business and serves as a subject matter expert.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and in a positive manner.
- Coaches team by providing on-going feedback, giving positive reinforcement, actively listening, and suggesting for areas of opportunity.
- Strives to deliver on every target, every initiative, every day.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education: Bachelors Degree in related field preferred.
Experience: Generally 7+ years experience in communications sales with 3 or more years progressive leadership experience. Time may be credited for college coursework in applying experience requirements. Certification may be required in some areas.
Other: Valid Nevada Drivers License with driving record that meets Cox standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor supervisory level leaders to achieve sales goals.
- Proven track record of leading a team and achieving objectives and quotas
- Strong knowledge of communication industry.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong administrative and supervisory skills.
- Strong leadership and motivation skills.
- Strong people and relationship management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills to include ICOMS, SalesForce, Windows based applications, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com , www.coxmedia.com , www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home...