Sirius XM Holdings Inc. is the largest radio broadcaster measured by revenue and has over 25 million subscribers. SiriusXM creates and broadcasts commercial-free music; premier sports and live events; news and comedy; exclusive talk and entertainment; and the most comprehensive lineup of Latin commercial-free music, sports, and talk programming in radio. SiriusXM content is available via satellite and through the SiriusXM Internet Radio app for smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com . SiriusXM Internet Radio listeners can personalize SiriusXM’s expertly curated commercial-free music channels using MySXM and listen to thousands of hours of programming on demand using SiriusXM On Demand .
SiriusXM is also one of the world's largest pure-play audio entertainment companies and is among the largest subscription media companies in the United States, offering an impressive array of exclusive content that spans virtually all genres and interests, including Howard Stern , Oprah Winfrey , Dr. Laura , Michael Smerconish , Jamie Foxx , Opie & Anthony , Edwards, Coach, John Madden , Chris "Mad Dog" Russo , Cristina Saralegui , Eddie "Piolín" Sotelo , Comedy Central , Entertainment Weekly , Jimmy Buffett , Elvis , Eminem , Grateful Dead , B.B. King , Willie Nelson , Ozzy Osbourne , Pearl Jam , Pink Floyd , Petty, Frank, Bruce Springsteen , and Tiësto . SiriusXM is the ultimate destination for sports fans, offering listeners sports talk and live play-by-play from the NFL , Major League Baseball ®, NASCAR ®, NBA , NHL ®, PGA TOUR ®, Series, FORMULA, soccer, college sports , and more.
SiriusXM has arrangements with every major automaker for installation of satellite radio in their vehicles. SiriusXM products for cars, the home or office are available through shop.siriusxm.com and at retail locations nationwide.
SiriusXM is also a leader in providing next generation connected vehicle applications and services to a host of major auto manufacturers. SiriusXM’s telematics and connected vehicle services are designed to enhance the safety, security and driving experience for vehicle owners while providing marketing and operational benefits to automakers and their affiliated dealerships. SiriusXM offers a portfolio of location-based services through two-way wireless connectivity, including safety, security, convenience, maintenance and data services, remote vehicle diagnostics, stolen or parked vehicle locator services, and monitoring of vehicle emission systems.
SiriusXM also provides premium traffic, weather, data and information services for subscribers in cars, trucks, RVs, boats and aircraft through SiriusXM Traffic ™, SiriusXM Travel Link , NavTraffic ®, Nav Weather ™, SiriusXM Aviation, Sirius Marine ™, Sirius Marine Weather, XMWX Aviation, and XMWX Marine™.
SiriusXM also holds a minority interest in SiriusXM Canada which has more than 2 million subscribers.
On social media, join the SiriusXM community on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , and YouTube .
SiriusXM is committed to integrity, excellence, and diversity among its employees .
This position is accountable for day-to-day supervision of 3 rd party, Philippines based, outbound and inbound, call center sales activities to include performance management, quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage day to day, onsite vendor relationships including performance management, quality assurance, CSAT and reporting.
- Accountable for meeting/exceeding all key performance indicators for designated vendor locations to include sales, quality and, customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service standards and representing the overall best interests of SiriusXM.
- Communicate direction of SiriusXM’s sales operations organization and facilitate adherence to policies and procedures that support the overall department objectives.
- Analyze reports to determine performance gaps and manage action plans to improve.
- Develop or adjust calling and/or staffing strategies based on changing business requirements on a near real time basis where needed.
- Collaborate with vendor partners on calling plans/staffing requirements for week over week/month over month volume fluctuations to ensure sales commitments are met/exceeded.
- Work closely with other organizational entities including, but not limited to Channel Management, CRM, IT, Workforce Management, Command Center, Reporting, Training, and Quality.
- Recommend and develop actions to improve overall sales metrics, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiencies.
- Interact with various organizational levels within SiriusXM and Outsourced Partners.
- Manage projects and act as point of contact for various internal business owners.
- BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Requires five to eight years of large-scale call center experience.
- Requires a minimum of three to five years of vendor relationship management in the call center industry.
- Strong background in consumer SALES measurements and reporting, quality processes, inbound sales, Outbound sales retention and contract administration.
- Understanding of call center best practices, forecasting/scheduling, Outbound campaign management, call routing, and ACD/telecom/CRM applications is preferred.
- Understanding of Telemarketing rules, DNC requirements etc …
- 75 – 80% domestic travel
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong analytical skills with excellent computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid time-management and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and takes initiative.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Sirius XM Radio - 6 months ago
You might say radio programming from this company comes from a higher plane. SIRIUS XM Radio operates satellite radio systems under the...