The Manager, Information Systems (Technical Owner) is required to lead the technical portfolio management aspects of all small to large scale enterprise implementations. Must be able to lead a matrix team to manage all components of a project from inception to Production. The Manager, Information Systems is responsible for managing the capabilities, contribution, deployment, and administration of a team of technical employees. The technical employees have been designated as technical leads on Enterprise projects; the role of the Manager, Information Systems is to ensure each of the technical leads is managing the project effectively.
The Manager, Information Systems (Technical Owner) must oversee the Information Services enterprise portfolio of projects and provide regular updates both written and verbal to Senior Information Services Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate the deliverable and project specific activities performed by cross-functional project teams Manages all resources assigned to projects to achieve project goals and satisfy customers.
· Provide detailed status reports on the status of the Enterprise Portfolio of projects as they relate to the Information Services department.
· Work to control change, adjust the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes.
· Identify and escalate project risks and issues to Sr. Management.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key internal stakeholders including the Executive Sponsors.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop metrics for projects, based on customer objectives and department deliverables.
· Work with the Information Services Management team to ensure all projects are delivered with quality and on time.
· Review existing process and continually improve the process. This includes reviewing lessons learned from each project with the Information Services Management team.
· Oversee SWAT initiative. The SWAT initiative is an adhoc process used to identify a subset of work tickets and ensure these tickets are resolved quickly and with quality.
Required: bachelor’s degree.
Licenses, certificates, etc.
Work Related Skills and Experience:
Technical Skills :
Advanced Microsoft Project, Word and Excel; intermediate Microsoft Visio and basic Crystal Reports or SSRS skills are required. Experience using a corporate e-mails system (i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.) is also required.
Minimum 5 years of experience to include the following:
· Work experience in monitor and tracking of a portfolio of projects and escalating appropriately to Senior Management.
· Work experience in coordinating the deliverable and project specific activities performed by cross-functional project teams.
· Work experience in developing metrics for projects, based on customer objectives and department deliverables.
While performing the duties of this job, this employee will be occasionally bending, balancing and lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling 1-1lbs. Tis employee will also be frequently sitting, overhead lifting and keying.
Work Environment :
This employee will constantly be in an indoor environment.
Healthfirst offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
· Basic Life and Accident Insurance
· Supplemental Life insurance
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short-Term Disability
· Buy-Up Short Term Disability
· Long-Term Disability
· Flexible Reimbursement Accounts
· Healthfirst 401(k) Plan
· Employee Assistance Plan
· Commuter Savings Program
· Eligibility for Annual Bonuses
· Generous Paid Time Off program
· Paid Candidate Referral Program
Conditions of Employment: Employee must pass pre-employment screening which includes a background check and drug testing. Employee must present documentation to verify minimum of high school educational requirement.
Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status .
If you want to be first in your field, it helps if your owners are first in theirs. Owned by some of the most prestigious hospitals in the...