Manager, Inside Sales-1300050
Armstrong Building Products (ABP) has an opportunity available for an Inside Sales Manager to be located at our corporate campus in Lancaster PA. This position reports directly to the General Manager of Customer and Sales Operations and has strong interactions with ABP Area Sales Managers.
· Manage the overall organization, staffing, planning, direction and day to day operations of the Inside Sales team for ABP North America.
· Effective management of personnel involved in providing inside architectural sales coverage and support.
· Manage and evolve the common sales processes owned within the Inside Sales area, but shared across the sales organization.
· Collaborate with Regional Vice Presidents annually to validate placement of Inside Sales representatives.
· Functional leadership in use of the CRM (Customer relationship mangagement) system to establish track ability of jobs, customers and contacts.
· Defines and promotes measurement of key leading and lagging indicators of inside sales.
· Provide input and manages the inside sales budget.
· Manage day to day activities of assigned territory
Up to 10% overnight travel required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Proven ability to work and interact in a team environment
- Positive "attitude" and "approach" toward work along with a willingness to learn and change
- Individual must be self-driven and able to make key decisions based on the facts.
-· Customer focused attitude
-· PC proficiency
-· Previous experience with a sales organization
-· Excellent communication and organizational skills
-· Knowledge of distributor and contractor channels
-· ABP product knowledge
-· Demonstrated experience in pricing practices and theory
-· Proficiency in SAP and experience with CRM systems
-· Ability to speak Spanish
We offer competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, long and short term disability coverage, 401k plan, paid time off, and product discount programs.
About the Company:
Established in 1860, Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a multi-billion dollar global leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings with a focus on innovation, design, and environmental sustainability. Based in Lancaster PA, Armstrong serves both the residential and commercial markets operating plants and distribution centers in eight countries with over 9,000 employees worldwide.
Armstrong is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: PA-Lancaster
Other Locations: PA-Lancaster
Armstrong - 19 months ago
Armstrong is a leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs,...