Develop and lead the inventory control and warehousing functions for manufacturing disposable and capital medical devices. This includes coordination of the product life cycle from receiving parts to finished goods. Create and implement the ERP/MRP/MPS programs and develop standardized processes and policies in alignment with business initiatives and ensure compliance. Manage material handling and warehouse personnel. Lead cycle count and physical inventory efforts. Demonstrate flexibility and cross functional skill by working closely with manufacturing, purchasing/supply chain, operations and accounting/finance.
Materials management in the Medical Device industry.
- International shipping and logistics
- Warehouse Management
- Mapping material work flows
- Lean operations and planning (Toyota Production System preferred)
- ERP/MRP Implementation Experience
- 5 + years Operations Management experience in inventory control, warehousing, and logistics.
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or Industrial Engineering.
- APICS or other professional certification preferred.
Zoll Medical Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard