Who You Are:
You long to be a part of a creative, fast-moving, game-changing global team who quite simply, gets stuff done. Perhaps you’ve been stuck in a job where you can’t get excited about the product or culture, but you have to put on the game face to deliver meaningful content and spirit to your organization. A corporate jobs for you may be just too corporate. Your creativity gets stifled when you have to work on projects that take months to get approved. You often find yourself in the blogosphere or on Twitter, following tips or inspirational ideas from experts. Welcome to the learning and development team at Getty Images – the best place you’ll ever work.
We are changing the way our employees learn, communicate and connect with one another. Your expertise in rapid content design, delivering dynamic sales training programs virtually and traditionally and leveraging social media tools will help us get there. Your passion for detail and ensuring everything you touch looks amazing is balanced by an ability to move quickly, take risks and experiment. You thrive in an environment that is rarely the same from one week to the next but has the stability and credibility of being a clear-cut industry leader. Have we got you pegged? Let’s talk!
Your Next Challenge:
- Leverage our award winning imagery, video and music to design, develop and implement scalable learning programs including but not limited to: blogs, videos, e-learning modules, simulations, knowledge assessments, job aids, leader-led materials, job shadowing experiences, coaching tools, interactive games, collaborative learning structures, community development, webinars, learning apps, mobile learning, testing and certifications
- Effectively design and deliver sales, customer service, product management, management and skill development training programs which increase our employees’ level of knowledge and confidence in serving our customers and the business
- Leverage and expand existing technology solutions, including a company-wide social media platform, to deliver innovative and cost-effective learning, with a focus on continual development of our sales workforce
- Promote a self-serve and Train-the-Trainer mentality and accountability for learning programs, leveraging business management, Sales Operations, Marketing and HR Business Partners
- Design and deliver engaging organizational and team effectiveness tools and programs, increasing accountability and quality of managers
- Design and deliver regional and global programs which support leadership development and are based on level-specific core competencies and the Getty Images Leadership Principles
- Partner with HR Business Partners to support local and global HR initiatives, ensuring business-relevance
What You'll Need:
- Solid learning and development experience in a corporate environment. Additional experience in other HR disciplines, Sales Operations or Corporate Communications is advantageous
- An agile approach and a highly results orientated and commercial mindset
- Expert facilitation skills in a classroom and virtual environment including sales, technical, professional, and leadership development programs
- Experience in using social media to drive employee learning and engagement efforts
- Stong understanding in instructional design principles and proficiency in rapid authoring tools such as Captivate and Articulate, Sliderocket, etc. Must have samples of work product
- Experience in html, Photoshop/Illustrator, video editing (iMovie, etc.)
- Excellent writing and desktop publishing skills
- Strong project management experience, including global implementation
- Strategy, planning and change management experience
- Track record of forming close business relationships with internal customers
- Experience working across multiple locations with the ability to work autonomously and remotely from direct line management
- Must be able to change tasks/priorities quickly, sometimes without notice in an ever-changing/demanding environment
Who We Are:
This is Getty Images! http://tinyurl.com/gettyimages-welcome
Getty Images is the world's leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company's award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain. Visit Getty Images at http://gettyimages.com .
Getty Images, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Getty Images has an eye out for the big picture. The visual content provider is a major supplier of creative and editorial imagery,...